Ensuring Quality While Rapidly Growing.
The Professional Education Institute wanted to create their first formal human resources and training department to offer structured development opportunities for more than 200 employees in several locations while supporting the entrepreneurial culture and independent spirit that the company was built upon.
In partnering with Strategic Enhancement Group, Professional Education Institute implemented the following:
1. First introduced Social Styles (now Building Relationship Versatility) and selected modules from Supervisory Leadership Series (SLS) to a core group of 20 supervisors.
2. Created two half-day executive sessions focusing on Social Styles resulting in strong executive endorsement of the training effort.
3. Implemented Negotiating to Yes (NTY), a negotiation skills seminar for sales managers, and selected managers.
4. Helped to create and implement a customized interviewing tool to help identify candidates who possess the key qualities needed to fit into Professional Education Institute’s entrepreneurial environment.
5. Leader-trained a team member to deliver Social Styles (now Building Relationship Versatility).
Dave Jaski - Vice President of Human Resources, Professional Education Institute
Strategic Enhancement Group brings the same qualities to the partnership. I trust them implicitly. I know I can approve a concept, and then leave it to Strategic Enhancement Group to make it work. I haven’t been disappointed yet.”
DOWNLOAD THE FULL CASE STUDY
SEG’s Commitment to Success at Professional Education Institute.